m88 bảo trì_m88 fortune_tin tức bóng đá
Our Strategic Research Plan follows from Imagine; Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities and sets the direction for the university’s investments in research, scholarship and creativity. As one of Alberta’s four comprehensive universities (focusing on both academics and research), we recognize the importance of research as a way to enrich our students’ learning and advance knowledge.
Our areas of research
Our existing and emerging clusters of research expertise are encompassed by four broad themes
- environmental and societal dynamics of sustainability
- disruptive pedagogies
- society, culture, health and well-being
- digital futures
These themes inspire individual and collective research and afford opportunities to address ideas and questions from disciplinary and multidisciplinary perspectives.
Working with industry
At AU, we encourage academic-industry collaboration to support and advance innovation. Working with industry allows students to become involved in high-quality, hands-on training opportunities. Industry benefits include
- opportunities to tackle industry challenges
- greater access to public funding programs
- use of university skills and resources
The?Research Centre provides centralized administrative support to the AU research community. Services for faculty, staff and students include
- finding funding
- help applying for funding
- managing funding
- coordinating human and animal ethics reviews
- communicating research results
- connecting researchers with industry partners?
Visit the Research Centre to learn more about our research and services available.